Thu, Apr 22|
The Grounds Cafe
The Art of Candle Making
Make your own candle, eat tasty snacks and connect with like minded people.
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Grounds Cafe, 1525 Portugal Cove Rd, Portugal Cove-St. Philip's, NL A1M 3H3, Canada
About The Event
NOTE: The ticket price includes admission for up to two people (bubble)
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose) or Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder) Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 48 hours.
- Includes indivually plated snacks and a non-alcoholic cocktail made by the Grounds Cafe.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 8 bubbles are registered.
- A coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
- Provincial guidelines will be followed with respect to COVID19. This event may be cancelled or postponed if it becomes unsafe for us to hold it. In that case, a full refund will be offered.
If you're more comfortable making candles in your own home, you can join us via Zoom. Purchase a kit here.
Ticket price includes admission for up to two people (bubble).