Wed, Jun 16|
The Grounds Cafe
Learn the nuances of natural perfumery, eat tasty snacks and connect with like minded people.
Time & Location
Jun 16, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Grounds Cafe, 1525 Portugal Cove Rd, Portugal Cove-St. Philip's, NL A1M 3H3, Canada
About The Event
NOTE: The ticket price includes admission for up to two people (bubble)
- Learn the nuances of natural perfumery, such as how to balance top mid and base notes and the difference between parfum and essentail oils.
- Blend your own custom scent out of essential oils with the option to include at least one foraged botanical oil. Take home a 10mL vial of your essential oil and a 100mL natural scent spray made with your scent.
- Includes a treat and coffee or tea made by the Grounds Cafe.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 8 bubbles are registered.
- A coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
- Provincial guidelines will be followed with respect to COVID19. This event may be cancelled or postponed if it becomes unsafe for us to hold it. In that case, a full refund will be offered.
Photos by Anja Sajovic
Ticket price includes admission for up to two people (bubble).