The Art of Candle Making (Bonavista)
Time & Location
About The Event
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose) or unscented. Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 48 hours.
- 10% off all Yorabode home products when you pick up your candle.
- Includes snacks, and fizzy water guests are invited to bring their own alcoholic drinks if they'd like.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 6 people are registered.