The Art of Candle Making
Time & Location
About The Event
UPDATE - This event is scheduled tenantively. We will wait until it is safe to gather to hold the workshop. We're currently developping an online workshop. Reach out if you're interested.
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose) or Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder) Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 48 hours.
- Includes a selection of a selection of Five Brothers Cheeses, house made crackers, preserves and pickles. A non-alcoholic cocktail is also included, with the option to purchase an alcoholic version.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 10 people are registered.
- 10% off all Yorabode home products when you pick up your candle.
- General$40+$6 HST$40+$6 HST0$0