The Art of Candle Making
Time & Location
About The Event
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose) or Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder) Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 48 hours.
- 10% off all Yorabode home products when you pick up your candle.
- Water will be provided and guests can purchase snacks or a meal at the Grounds Cafe.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 6 people are registered.