Fri, Feb 09|
Port Rexton Brewery + Tap Room
The Art of Candle Making
Make your own candle, eat tasty snacks and connect with like-minded people.
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Port Rexton Brewery + Tap Room, 6 Ship's Cv Rd, Port Rexton, NL A0C 2H0, Canada
About The Event
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose), Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder), Ground (Grapefruit, Larch and Earth) or Heather (Lavender, Wild Flowers, and Tall Grass). Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 72 hours.
- Includes a delicious treat.
- Includes a coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 10 people are registered.
Photo: Danielle Lethbridge
Thanks for your interest, we’ll be in touch if space opens up or if we add a new event. This is not an actual ticket for the event.$0.00
General$50.00Tax: +$7.50 HST