Sun, Jan 21|
The Art of Candle Making
Make your own candle, eat tasty snacks and connect with like-minded people.
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2024, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Bannerman Brewery, 90 Duckworth St, St. John's, NL A1C 1E7, Canada
About The Event
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose), Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder), Ground (Grapefruit, Larch and Earth) or Heather (Lavender, Wild Flowers, and Tall Grass). Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 72 hours.
- Includes delicious treats by Punchbowl.
- Includes a coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 10 people are registered.
Photo: Danielle Lethbridge
General$50.00Tax: +$7.50 HST
Thanks for your interest, we’ll be in touch if space opens up or if we add a new event. This is not an actual ticket for the event.$0.00