Sat, Dec 09|
The Grounds Cafe
The Art of Candle Making
Make your own candle, eat tasty snacks and connect with like-minded people.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The Grounds Cafe, 1525 Portugal Cove Rd, Portugal Cove-St. Philip's, NL A1M 3H3, Canada
About The Event
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose), Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder), Ground (Grapefruit, Larch and Earth) or Heather (Lavender, Wild Flowers, and Tall Grass). Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 72 hours.
- Includes a delicious treat and coffee or tea made by the Grounds Cafe.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 10 people are registered.
- A coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
Thanks for your interest, we’ll be in touch if space opens up or if we add a new event. This is not an actual ticket for the event.$0.00
General$50.00Tax: +$7.50 HST