Sun, Oct 15|
The Art of Candle Making
Make your own candle, eat tasty snacks and connect with like-minded people.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Bannerman Brewery, 90 Duckworth St, St. John's, NL A1C 1E7, Canada
About The Event
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose), Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder), Ground (Grapefruit, Larch and Earth) or Heather (Lavender, Wild Flowers, and Tall Grass). Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 72 hours.
- Includes a delicious treat made by punchbowl.
- Drinks from the brewery will be available for purchase.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 10 people are registered.
- A coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
This is not a ticket to the event, we will contact you if more tickets become available