Thu, Dec 08|
The Grounds Cafe
The Art of Candle Making
Make your own candle, eat tasty snacks and connect with like minded people.
Time & Location
Dec 08, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The Grounds Cafe, 1525 Portugal Cove Rd, Portugal Cove-St. Philip's, NL A1M 3H3, Canada
About The Event
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw.
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose), Tertulia (Tobacco Leaf, Hops and Alder) or Ground (Grapefruit, Larch and Earth). Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 48 hours.
- Includes a delicious treat and coffee or tea made by the Grounds Cafe.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 8 bubbles are registered.
- A coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
- This event may be cancelled or postponed if it becomes unsafe for us to hold it. In that case, a full refund will be offered.
If you're more comfortable making candles in your own home or can't get to Portugal Cove, you can join us via Zoom. Purchase a kit here.
Photo by Laura MacDonald.
General$45.00Tax: +$6.75 HSTSold Out
This event is sold out