Time & Location
About The Event
A cozy celebration of love and friendship. All are welcome, come alone, with a bud, your mom or partner.
- The night will start off with snacks and a complimentary cocktail (alcoholic available). Beer and wine will be available for purchase throughout the night.
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose) or unscented. Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 72 hours.
- A savoury and sweet snack course will be served after we have made candles. Holistic Nutritionist Stacey Tuttle will teach you about eating mindfully while serving these courses.
- 10% off all Yorabode home products on pick-up