Thu, Feb 14|
The Battery Cafe
A cozy celebration of love and friendship. Eat tasty food and make candles with lovely people.
Time & Location
Feb 14, 2019, 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
The Battery Cafe, 1 Duckworth St, St. John's, NL A1C 1E3, Canada
About The Event
A cozy celebration of love and friendship. All are welcome, come alone, with a bud, your mom or partner.
- The night will start off with snacks and a complimentary cocktail (alcoholic available). Beer and wine will be available for purchase throughout the night.
- Learn the basics of candle making including different types of wax, how to choose wick size and how to optimize scent throw
- Pour an 8oz candle in Tuckamore (Black Spruce, Juniper and Clove), Brackish (Kelp, River Mint and Wild Rose) or unscented. Your candle will be available for pick-up after curing for 72 hours.
- A savoury and sweet snack course will be served after we have made candles. Holistic Nutritionist Stacey Tuttle will teach you about eating mindfully while serving these courses.
- 10% off all Yorabode home products on pick-up
Price includes HST.$99.00