Sun, Dec 10|
Crafting Handmade Soap
An in depth and intimate look into traditional soap making techniques.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2023, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Our Studio, 177 Water St, St. John's, NL A1C 1B1, Canada
About The Event
- Learn the basics of soap making the traditional with lye and fats. (Cold-process)
- We’ll demonstrate how to make a number of different types of soap. Each person will get the opportunity to participate in a hands-on way intermittently.
- Our soap making process takes 28 days, we’ll have bars that are closer to being cured that you’ll have the opportunity to cut, trim and take home. Each person will get the equivalent of 7-8 bars of soap.
- The event will only go ahead if a minimum of 4 people are registered, but will be taught with a maximum of 6 people.
- A coupon code for 10% off all Yorabode home products.
General$180.00Tax: +$27.00 HSTSold Out
This event is sold out